Adverts on bluemoon

This popped up and covered the screen. Every time I went to press off topic it came up again. Managed to get around it but thought I'd make you aware
Yeah I’ve had that too. As much as you grit your teeth and try to accept the odd pop up it’s a totally different frustration when your hitting a link on BM and instead of going to that page you get taken to a different website.

Yeah I’ve had that too. As much as you grit your teeth and try to accept the odd pop up it’s a totally different frustration when your hitting a link on BM and instead of going to that page you get taken to a different website.
I know this site needs to generate income to keep the mods in the manner that they are accustomed to, but in recent weeks they have become irritating in their level of intrusion

Sorry, this really shouldn't be happening. I've flagged it with the ad company, and hopefully it will be resolved soon.

Was clicking on the transfer forum link just now and it took me to this about 5 times.

Oh it’s too big of a file. Anyway it is a link to uni of Kent.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.