Adverts on bluemoon

I think they're watching us (wibble) since I posted that screenshot this morning every time my finger when scrolling hits a X post even if it's a quoted one BM freezes.

@Ric the advert/video that people are screen grabbing showing a woman walking is for Siemans job site. I let it play on the pressed a link to get the photo.
Apologies for @Bigg Bigg Blue fancy not knowing how to do a screen grab. That's duckingfield for you.

When you mentioned a screen grab Biggie grabbed the tele.

Attachments

• 1000019218.jpg
    1000019218.jpg
    359.8 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
@Ric
This Haven holiday ad is a real pain in the ass. Makes it impossible to use the site, it brings the advert up no matter what you click onView attachment 127720
Sorry about this, it’s infuriating that it’s still not been resolved. The ad company are trying to get it removed as we speak, but with so many different vendors it’s not always easy to work out where exactly it originates from. Thanks for your patience.

@Ric any way we can remove the embedded ads that take up the entire screen when you try to scroll down to the posts in the thread when using iOS?

They are bloody annoying, actually blocking almost all of top posts and the entirety of the alerts and PM drop downs, so you have to reload the page (whilst remembering the number of alerts you had, as hitting the alert icon resets it, but you can’t actually see any of them because of the ad) and play roulette hoping you don’t get another scroll ad on the reload.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.