Adverts on bluemoon

What is annoying about adverts on bluemoon is, as some one has already said, on your phone as you go to press something it jumps and you end up on an advert. I often wait but even then it does it.
I know there is ad blocker but I also know Ric doesn't like you using it because of revenue, but............
Those his and hers Mercedes S Class jalopies won't pay for themselves, you know.

What is annoying about adverts on bluemoon is, as some one has already said, on your phone as you go to press something it jumps and you end up on an advert. I often wait but even then it does it.
I know there is ad blocker but I also know Ric doesn't like you using it because of revenue, but............
I think this happens because the size of the ad can vary. I appreciate it can be a bit frustrating though. I could leave a gap big enough to accommodate the largest ad which should prevent jumping, but would result in a bit of unnecessary white space at times? Adblock isn't the solution though, if you want the site to be able to survive.

Can someone please help? On my laptop I get lots of adverts for dresses....Lightinthebox, Boutiquefeel, etc etc BUT at least Bluemoon is readable. However, this last week on my mobile it has become almost impossible to read Bluemoon due to the adverts appearing. As you scroll down every page, you don't quite get halfway down and the adverts appear....massive, black screen, can't delete them, etc etc It has got to the point that Bluemoon is impossible to read on my mobile. Can anyone suggest what I need to do to get my mobile as it was for the last few years for Bluemoon?

Can someone please help? On my laptop I get lots of adverts for dresses....Lightinthebox, Boutiquefeel, etc etc BUT at least Bluemoon is readable. However, this last week on my mobile it has become almost impossible to read Bluemoon due to the adverts appearing. As you scroll down every page, you don't quite get halfway down and the adverts appear....massive, black screen, can't delete them, etc etc It has got to the point that Bluemoon is impossible to read on my mobile. Can anyone suggest what I need to do to get my mobile as it was for the last few years for Bluemoon?
Start with deleting ALL of your history.

I know people think their phones are listening, but I'm starting to think the camera is on also, I constantly get adverts for mollymaid the last week or so

I know people think their phones are listening, but I'm starting to think the camera is on also, I constantly get adverts for mollymaid the last week or so
I saw what you did there. Lol. Do you also get adverts for ED as well?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.