Adverts that drive you mad

Hungry house or what ever its called.
The **** with the blue thing on his head i could smash the fucking telly

That irritating kwiff ad that's been on virtually non-stop throughout the Ashes coverage. I thought the dominatrix/men in school uniform thing was restricted to what is laughably called the "upper" class in this country, I found it a bit odd to see it used in a mainstream ad for a betting company.

That irritating kwiff ad that's been on virtually non-stop throughout the Ashes coverage. I thought the dominatrix/men in school uniform thing was restricted to what is laughably called the "upper" class in this country, I found it a bit odd to see it used in a mainstream ad for a betting company.

If anyone here is into marketing i would really like to hear their views on what kwiff have done. They had to bring out another ad just to explain their gimmick as the first was just obscure nonsense. I mean technically in marketing circles how bad is that when you have to bring out another ad straight away to get your message across. Does the buffoon who gave it the nod get 20 lashes or a 20k a year pay rise etc? Bloody annoying ads either way.

That Thomson 1 with that smug woman singing
Aint No body
And followed by a dožen Reps

It gave me a semi so I instantly pressed the buy button

This one also makes me want spend money.Jet 2.

Last edited by a moderator:
Didn't you know? Old Shay was born in Dublin, so he's a bona fide Jackeen. You really need to get out of that nursing home a bit more Davey boy.

It's nice 'n warm in 'ere, Jim! They only let me out, chaperoned of course, to City's home games. As chairman, secretary (we've no money so no need for a treasurer!) and chief blackguard of the Whistling Wankers' Fraternity (today it's Jonny Moss's turn!) my presence will always be required to galvanise the cheerleading among the FOCs in CBL3!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.