Adverts that drive you mad

You're new on here but seem quite eager to stamp your authority. You seem a bit snowflake-ish tbh.
Well, first thanks for the warm welcome. It's nothing to do with authority, I just find it a bit lazy when folk can't express themselves without swearing. I fully agree it's an annoying ad btw.

Well, first thanks for the warm welcome. It's nothing to do with authority, I just find it a bit lazy when folk can't express themselves without swearing. I fully agree it's an annoying ad btw.
Bob swears because he's full of pent-up rage. I think he's a postman so I expect we'll soon be reading about a massacre in the Northants countryside.

Bob swears because he's full of pent-up rage. I think he's a postman so I expect we'll soon be reading about a massacre in the Northants countryside.
Tbh I find it pretty offensive you making glib remarks about the lads mental health. It's an outrage that folk should suffer this way and go untreated. How sad that in ignoring the cry for help of his profanity on here, we may in our small way be contributing to that 'massacre in the Northants countryside ' :-(

Tbh I find it pretty offensive you making glib remarks about the lads mental health. It's an outrage that folk should suffer this way and go untreated. How sad that in ignoring the cry for help of his profanity on here, we may in our small way be contributing to that 'massacre in the Northants countryside ' :-(
Sorry it's just gentle ribbing , like Lewis Hamilton ordering his nephew not to wear dresses.

Come on folks, is there really any need to throttle 'c word' around like confetti?
Considering you've only been on here for 3 days, it's a little early to be advising long standing members how they should post, isn't it? I presume you have browsed the forum for a fair while before taking the plunge and signing up. Therefore, you will have been aware of what you were signing up to, yeah?

Sorry it's just gentle ribbing , like Lewis Hamilton ordering his nephew not to wear dresses.
I'm sure you do believe it's acceptable mate, but I wonder how much bullying, homophobia, and misery in this world stems from 'gentle ribbing'?
I like a laugh as much as anyone, but not at the expense of those less fortunate than ourselves or at minorities.

Considering you've only been on here for 3 days, it's a little early to be advising long standing members how they should post, isn't it? I presume you have browsed the forum for a fair while before taking the plunge and signing up. Therefore, you will have been aware of what you were signing up to, yeah?
You've just proved my point actually by expressing yourself clearly and directly without resorting to the use of bad language.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.