Adverts that drive you mad

Just about to post the same thing. It's been pissing me off for the past week.
We've flagged it up to Ric in the technical section. There are other adverts that are popping up as well. I blame the scousers but it could be Russian bots trying to bring Rics empire down.

The new Co Op advert. Oh and the new Meta Quest one.

Watching stuff on Prime and these keep playing every set of adverts.

if i hear that temp cover advert on radio xs one more time im going to temp cover a car to run over the people that are on it

That stupid Gillette song. It’s a razor mate. It’s so absurdly over the top it’s like they’re taking the piss.

And the Under Armour one with the “by far the greatest team, the world has ever seen” song. Makes me irrationally angry.

In fact any advert that is playing on the “we know what it’s like to be an ordinary fan” angle. Just get bent. Hate it.

That stupid Gillette song. It’s a razor mate. It’s so absurdly over the top it’s like they’re taking the piss.

And the Under Armour one with the “by far the greatest team, the world has ever seen” song. Makes me irrationally angry.

In fact any advert that is playing on the “we know what it’s like to be an ordinary fan” angle. Just get bent. Hate it.

Haha, Tom Grennan that Gillette ad.

Some of his music is actually really good to be fair.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.