Adverts that drive you mad

I hope Jet 2 aircraft start falling out of the skies in balls of flames, just so they go bust and that awful giddy advert stops playing.

It’ll be well worth the tragic deaths of all those families.

That stupid Gillette song. It’s a razor mate. It’s so absurdly over the top it’s like they’re taking the piss.

And the Under Armour one with the “by far the greatest team, the world has ever seen” song. Makes me irrationally angry.

In fact any advert that is playing on the “we know what it’s like to be an ordinary fan” angle. Just get bent. Hate it.
If some knobhead starts singing 'up where we belong' next time i'm at the match.......

The Amazon one that pops up on my podcasts. Telling me it's my lucky day because Amazon have reorganized my orders into a new section of their website, and they have PROM-O codes for me.

Not Promo. PROM. O.

Yeah, you can't get that right Amazon so what chance you actually turn up on time with my ordered shite? Canceled Prime because it annoyed me so much, that and the hot mess they made Amazon music.

That Pringles one where the guy gets his a hand stuck in the tube.

Nobody has a party like that. Where is the mayhem? The booze that causes the mayhem?

Load of bollocks.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.