Adverts that drive you mad

Probably been mentioned. Not read the thread but for me , every time I sit down for tea it's either an African kid with flies in it's eyes asking for money or a pissing tampax advert talking about stemming the flow FFS. Puts me off my tea
Didn’t think there was any market for the 1970s comedian tribute acts these days.

Anyway, chill out and just ignore them. One of them concerns something that you’ll never touch or come within 10,000 miles of. And the other is in Africa.

Didn’t think there was any market for the 1970s comedian tribute acts these days.

Anyway, chill out and just ignore them. One of them concerns something that you’ll never touch or come within 10,000 miles of. And the other is in Africa.
Who shat in your hand bag touchy bollocks ?

About a quarter of the adverts on BM now.

There are ones that take up the entire fucking screen, forcing you to reload to get rid of them (except when they load again on the page refresh).

And, it may just be me, but I am finding BM to be very buggy over last month or so, including random page crashes and reloads (often whilst you are typing out a post), and it seems to be down to dynamic-fill adverts, which cause loading errors even after the page itself loads.

Reminds me more and more of certain news websites with the constantly changing banner adverts embedded in articles (which either causes page crashes or the article text to constantly shift down/over as you try to read).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.