Adverts that drive you mad

Is that the one sung by Christine and the Queens? I checked out the song on YouTube after hearing it on the advert and Chris is a lot more sweary on the original version compared with the advert edit!
Fancy killing Pachelbel’s Canon in D major

The Sky Protect one with the ‘giant’ who looks like James Tarkowski. Really fucking irritates me.

pretty much all of them - I press mute for all them until what I'm watching comes back but try to record everything I want to watch so I can skip though them.

I actually don’t know where to start. So I won’t.

Already feeling a tad tonto just thinking about thinking about, the Ads I hate. For they are legion. Sorry, I know I’ve let everybody down. But, my mental well-being deserves better. And fuck you whoever started this thread. Monster.

The man from the Go Compare adverts was in Tbilisi, Georgia one time when Wales were there.

I didn’t recognise him in the bar when everyone was all “Hi Wynne!” Awful ad but he’s classically trained!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.