Adverts that drive you mad

That daft one
Where that girl spills chocolate milk shake on her top and almost has her day ruined
But her mum cleans it within seconds and Suddenly Daughter is wearing it.
Then she's frog marched down the hall with 2 of her friends, living her best life !
All this whilst some session band is playing an Altered version of GOLD.
Utter Crap

Especially the line in it about "she's living her best life again". What does that even mean?

DKEVpuv.jpeg

Bank Robber: What's wrong with the Caarrf?
Getaway Driver: It's OK, the Oirish Lads, I'm with the AA!
Bank Robber: Aaarrf
Getaway Driver: Bombay Mix?

Shaving adverts where the bloke having a shave clearly doesn't need one
and the "Manscape" ones...I know i'm old, I know things change but who the fuck convinced blokes trimming the bush could improve the appearance of the meat and two veg?

I'm not in Brooklands Blue's league but i had quite an appetite for the fairer sex in my younger days and Ashton-Under-Lyne was like the killing fields for casual sex during the 80s and 90s.

Never once was my unkept semi ginger foliage my downfall, my personality and looks spoiled a few encounters, but minesweeping (the act of trapping low hanging fruit close to closing) usually ended in a successful mission, regardless of the bush presentation

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.