Advice please - English based Juve fan

Sheriff Fatman

I work with an Italian guy who wants to attend our home game against Juve but in the away end. He is struggling to get tickets from Juve, being England based and being quoted £250 upwards from ticket sites. Does anyone know if he can get them direct from City and if so, how? Thanks.

I work with an Italian guy who wants to attend our home game against Juve but in the away end. He is struggling to get tickets from Juve, being England based and being quoted £250 upwards from ticket sites. Does anyone know if he can get them direct from City and if so, how? Thanks.

I'd be stunned if City would sell any of the away end tickets. If I were him I'd look at corporate type seats. i don't think they'll be extortionate for this game. I don't know what happens now the new stand is built but there used to be a small (maybe 50-70 seats) corporate area above the away end. I suspect something like that might be available for £100-150.

Otherwise just get a ticket from City. There are always away fans mixed in in the Champions League. Just tell him to get the best seats he can, level 2 or 3 and not South Stand.

City can't sell tickets direct in the away end - I doubt Juve's Italian based fans will sell out their entire allocation though - It's such short notice for 3,000 people to arrange travel. He should wait until they go on general sale there or just tell him to buy a ticket in the home end - not in the South Stand. If he doesn't act like an idiot he'll be fine.

I'd be stunned if City would sell any of the away end tickets. If I were him I'd look at corporate type seats. i don't think they'll be extortionate for this game. I don't know what happens now the new stand is built but there used to be a small (maybe 50-70 seats) corporate area above the away end. I suspect something like that might be available for £100-150.

Otherwise just get a ticket from City. There are always away fans mixed in in the Champions League. Just tell him to get the best seats he can, level 2 or 3 and not South Stand.

And no selfie sticks.

Seriously, the first time I saw a Selfie Stick was at one of our home Champions League games.

My prejudices extend to anyone who takes photos of themselves at football, selfie stick or not.

I had some bellend wearing a barca scarf waving one about in front of my face at the home match in 2014. He's lucky he didn't get some colonoscopy pictures to bring home with him.

Seriously, the first time I saw a Selfie Stick was at one of our home Champions League games.

My prejudices extend to anyone who takes photos of themselves at football, selfie stick or not.
I was on my hols last week and saw a selfie stick in the fucking pool,obviously myself and the kids tried to bomb the fucker wherever possible

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.