Advice please - English based Juve fan

If their fans are anything like Napoli's fans, they'll be dotted about all over the ground. I don't think City are too bothered about selling to uk based fans of European teams

As long as they don't act like the CSKA fans sat in CB level 2 last season. Arrogant fuckers treating City fans like shit. They got turfed out after about 10 minutes

Colin Bell Lower, we always seem to have fans of other teams around us in 125/126. In fact if he could get one toward the front of the 126 aisle he would be near their dug out.

Could see AllEGGri from there ;)

I had some bellend wearing a barca scarf waving one about in front of my face at the home match in 2014. He's lucky he didn't get some colonoscopy pictures to bring home with him.
In fairness, my colonoscopy pictures were pretty fascinating when I had it done last year. A whole new meaning to the phrase "he's seen his arse".
Mind you, they were not taken at a football match. Or indeed, with a selfie stick.
At least I hope not.

Colin Bell Lower, we always seem to have fans of other teams around us in 125/126. In fact if he could get one toward the front of the 126 aisle he would be near their dug out.
Same in 123. I'd say it's about 15% are clearly away fans. It's hard to put an accurate figure on it, but there's at least 3 or 4 on every row. Never seen any trouble bar one occasion last year when a couple of City fans made arses of themselves by going overboard and asking for a pair sat behind them to be thrown out, even though they didn't appear to be causing any trouble.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.