Advice re Mobile Tickets

TonyM

My wife bought tickets for the Watford game for me and the kids. She had the email where she can download the tickets to GPay.

How can I get them from her?

Thanks folks.

My wife bought tickets for the Watford game for me and the kids. She had the email where she can download the tickets to GPay.

How can I get them from her?

Thanks folks.
Forward the email on to you, and download them yourself

You might have to set your default browser to Google Chrome and you should be able to download the tickets to your Google Pay if your wife forwards the email to your phone.

My partner’s phone is broken and doesn’t get replaced until next week, hopefully in time for Brighton. I have the two tickets in my wallet on the iPhone.

If need be can I scan one ticket to get her through, then scan the other to gain entrance myself?

I'm taking my lad to his first City game on Saturday and wondered if anyone tell me how these mobile tickets work?

I've never used them before, but have got them downloaded onto my Google Pay account on my phone. What do I do with them?

I'm taking my lad to his first City game on Saturday and wondered if anyone tell me how these mobile tickets work?

I've never used them before, but have got them downloaded onto my Google Pay account on my phone. What do I do with them?
Make sure you've got nfc turned on (should prompt you otherwise when you open up Google pay). Scan your lad in (just click to open season pass from google wallet and hold phone against reader) then click on your own season pass and do the same. Need to hold phone near reader for a few seconds but nearly always works. Once or twice I've needed to scan the barcode instead (click on details on the pass and it displays a barcode you can insert into the reader as alternative). Stewards know what they are doing if you run into any trouble though

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.