Advice

Chev Chelios

I've got a Disciplinary hearing at work tomorrow for gross misconduct,which is a load of bollocks with the company being sly,and on a witch hunt,do I resign before the hearing because it will be hard to get another job being sacked or see if I just get a written warning my heads all over the place.

Don't resign.

If you are dismissed you will have the right of appeal.

If the appeal fails you will have the right (if you have 2 years + service) to take your employer to an ET if you can afford it.

Are you being represented?

Check the ACAS website for their code of practice re; Disciplinary Procedures

PM if you want.

Don't resign.

If the appeal fails you will have the right (if you have 2 years + service) to take your employer to an ET if you can afford it.

PM if you want.
Cheers mate will check the ACAS web site and pm you in a bit

You should be in possession of a staff handbook which will outline the procedure that the company has to follow. Make sure that they have followed it to the letter ...if not ask for a postponement ...are you in a union? if so get the rep involved if not you should be entitled to bring along a fellow employee as a witness to make sure sure that they don't brow beat you.

Whats the gross misconduct charge for (if you want to say)

You should be in possession of a staff handbook which will outline the procedure that the company has to follow. Make sure that they have followed it to the letter ...if not ask for a postponement ...are you in a union? if so get the rep involved if not you should be entitled to bring along a fellow employee as a witness to make sure sure that they don't brow beat you.

Whats the gross misconduct charge for (if you want to say)
I'm a security officer and they said I used unreasonable force which is a load of bollocks as I have viewed the CCTV footage just feel that out the six officers involved in the incident there after me,The best of it all is the police have charged the group which caused the incident with affray and I was assaulted in the process

I'm a security officer and they said I used unreasonable force which is a load of bollocks as I have viewed the CCTV footage just feel that out the six officers involved in the incident there after me,The best of it all is the police have charged the group which caused the incident with affray and I was assaulted in the process
Use lube next time.

Don't resign.

'

PM if you want.

'If you can afford it' being the most important part of this post.
Check the new rules on unfair dismissal and employee grievance procedures.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.