AFC Bournemouth (H) | Sat 13th Aug, 15:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
East stand I’ll need their factor 50 tomorrow.

Absolutely buzzing for the first home game of the new season & possibly seeing some of you Bluemoon reprobates in the SS :-)

Definitely top up your sunscreen & hydrate adequately ladies & gents.

Maybe a long day tomorrow so get a good nights rest for tomorrow’s festivities.

Bournemouth have two options - press high up the pitch or the low block. With the expected heat tomorrow they are unlikely to do the former as they'll be knackered before half time so I expect a slow, cagey game with lots of probing movement but little action.
I think we should give some credit to Parker as well. Tough to get out of the championship with a weaker squad than most of front runners. They play with a bit of fire ..ive heard some say we will batter them...hope we do but its more likely to be tight and hard fought. Hope im wrong but it has Southampton at home last season potengial here.

Expecting quite possibly the biggest bus we will face all season. Not gonna be a big scoreline but can't see how we won't score, doubt Bournemouth will get more than a couple shots all game.
That's all it takes for the opposition these days, it's uncanny the XG of the away side these past few seasons. Mainly City have won of course, but the old 'one shot, one goal' will rear it's head again at some point.

Happy to be sat in the shade in the South Stand tomorrow. Good luck to you in the North and East stands
Gonna be hot but good of the club to allow us to take water in. Can’t wait myself

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.