AFC Bournemouth (H) | Sat 13th Aug, 15:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If Phillips and Palmer aren’t fit it’s going to be interesting to see who is on the bench? 3 youngsters I assume

Bournmouth are likely to be one of the week teams in the league. When are you going to give Stones some game time?
He's an England center back for christ sake!
You said Pep was going to rest his mist important centre back tomorrow, for fucks sake! He won’t

We surely should not underestimate any opponent in the PL. Lesson learned from the past. There are always a few surprise results in August or early September. Let’s try to avoid that.

No obligations this week and next week. Loads of time to train. So strongest 11 and get the 3 points. Anything extra is a bonus at this time of the season.

And we should make the Etihad a fortress again. It hasn’t been such for quite some time as in unbeaten at home over a season.

Is it cocky/arrogant to expect 5-0 tomorrow?

Just feels like the Viking will want to put on a show for his first home appearance… I’m like a young lad anticipating this game, it’s gonna be electric and will surpass the Robinho debut for the ‘wtf’ am I witnessing (:

I'd play Stones as Ake may have some emotional ties to the cherries

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.