AFC Bournemouth (H) | Sat 13th Aug, 15:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gutted, missing my first opening home fixture since 1988, Blue mate getting married at 3pm of all times. Hopefully a 30 minutes service, quick photo in Stamford Park, Ashton, then a 5 minutes drive home to watch the second half on the Dodgy Box, back to the wedding without anyone noticing, got my City blue suit ready to go.

Failing that, I’ll keep updated reading the match day thread from a few good posters but certainly some absolute negative pricks :-)

Bang up for this. The sunrise on the walk to the gym was looking great - going to be a top day.

The key’s to stay hydrated if you’re stood in the sun all game like those of us in the ES. That doesn’t just mean drinking water at the game, get those litres in starting now (should have began yesterday really).

Gutted, missing my first opening home fixture since 1988, Blue mate getting married at 3pm of all times. Hopefully a 30 minutes service, quick photo in Stamford Park, Ashton, then a 5 minutes drive home to watch the second half on the Dodgy Box, back to the wedding without anyone noticing, got my City blue suit ready to go.

Failing that, I’ll keep updated reading the match day thread from a few good posters but certainly some absolute negative pricks :-)
I organised my wedding back in 1976 around the fixture list. If I hadn’t I suspect there would have been a lot fewer people attending.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.