AFC Bournemouth (H) | Sat 13th Aug, 15:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pep has to make some changes to give the other players some game time, otherwise they will start getting pissed off.

It’s a gamble to break up a winning team after just 1 game, but with our talented squad, whoever comes in will do a good job.

Pep has to make some changes to give the other players some game time, otherwise they will start getting pissed off.

It’s a gamble to break up a winning team after just 1 game, but with our talented squad, whoever comes in will do a good job.
They’ll get plenty of game time when the champions league kicks off again..

I can see them going for it as no point sitting back. They could get lucky or destroyed 6 nil but I don’t see them trying to defend for 90 mins

Naturally City will hit a goal scoring record and it's not on national tele so it can be spun to fuck by fuckers who didn't see it...

:)

*Puts a fiver on Bournemouth just in case*
You can easily get 40/1 for that!!

Come down to Poole a couple of times per week and a few of the lads down here are Bournemouth season ticket holders , couple of them coming to the game, told them I’d take them to Mary D’s for a pint . They’re expecting a bit of a hiding and said it would be only fair for Haaland to have his bootlaces tied together

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.