AFC Bournemouth (H) | Sat 13th Aug, 15:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got my ticket sorted for this, not seen them live for 5 years now, cant wait!!
Can anyone tell me what the metro from Piccadilly is like now, last time I went there were huge queues, ended up walking from Piccadilly. Or any Disbury blues know if they still do a bus from the Royal Oak?
Unless you're leaving it til the last minute to get to the ground, there shouldn't be an issue. When I'm over for a game, I'm usually at the ground 90-120 minutes before kick off. Get a pie and chips, and a shandy or two in Mary D's before the game. And the trams aren't busy at that time. After the game is a different story, though. Chaos at the stadium stop. I usually walk back into town,along with thousands of others.

Unless you're leaving it til the last minute to get to the ground, there shouldn't be an issue. When I'm over for a game, I'm usually at the ground 90-120 minutes before kick off. Get a pie and chips, and a shandy or two in Mary D's before the game. And the trams aren't busy at that time. After the game is a different story, though. Chaos at the stadium stop. I usually walk back into town,along with thousands of others.
Was hoping to avoid formal attire to gain entry to Mary D's . I'm usually a last minute sort so will probably walk, could do with the exercise to be honest.

Re: the tram.

Depends on your timings. Still busy generally, but you can normally get on with a bit of a squeeze. If you're able to I'd do the walk, should be a nice enough day. If not then aim for a couple of hours before and drink at the ground in the sun.
Just checked the weather, beer in the sun looking favourite. I miss the Parkside!!

Complete with sticky carpet!
You mean that's a carpet in there? Haha, used to work in Mauritania in the Sahara, the roads there are compacted sand with oil poured on them. They are of a very similar consistency. If its as hot as forecast it could be hazardous to stand still in there for any length of time.

Has anyone tried upgrading a junior ticket to adult? Is it free upgrades for this one??

Usually the first couple of home games have been in the past seasons, but can’t find any info on website.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.