AFC Bournemouth (H) | Sat 13th Aug, 15:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why not? What's the matter with you - we're fuckin' brilliant!
Pisses me off - I know it's about opinions, but for christ's sake, if you can't be confident after what you saw yesterday - and the last 10 years - there's not much hope for you.
We're playing Bournemouth!
Be confident, for fuck's sake!!

No, us old heads know better. You only have to look at the Villa game last season and all the "It's Villa we'll hammer them!"comments and being called a bedwetter if you urged caution. On 72 minutes we're 2-0 down. Yes we won in the end but I'll never understand this overconfident attitude.

Same starting 11 as West Ham for me. Get more minutes in the legs. If we are comfortable at half time would like to see Phillips and Alvarez on early. Give Johnny Boulders a run out too. Would be nice to see Thor and Julian on together.

No, us old heads know better. You only have to look at the Villa game last season and all the "It's Villa we'll hammer them!"comments and being called a bedwetter if you urged caution. On 72 minutes we're 2-0 down. Yes we won in the end but I'll never understand this overconfident attitude.
I agree. Never go on the field thinking it’s already won. Team must concentrate and get 2 goals early doors, if poss. Then they can relax and play the sumptuous stuff.

Does anyone know if the parking at the National Cycling Centre will be open this season ?

I normally have a drive down a couple of days before the first game to look at parking but living out of the area won't be doing so this time.

Has the no parking zone been changed?

Thinking of parking in Hollinwood doing team to Central Park and walking from there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.