Africa Cup of Nations (AFCON) 2022 | Sun 6th Feb - Final - Senegal v Egypt (Pg 36)

Always seems to be a Rag who costs the country at penalties these days, youd think they would all be experts with the amount they get. Saying that the keeper was awful and no where near any of Egypt ones. Salah doing the Ronaldo all about me in taking the last one.

I don't get the "no pressure on the keeper" cliche for penalties, as he plays such an important part. Okay, you have no chance if someone puts it in the top corner, but you need to have a presence and be able to hold your nerves and not come off the line or make movements giving yourself away to the taker. That Ivorian keeper was awful, he never looked like saving one.

Saturday 29th January

KO Time (GMT)MatchesKnockout PhaseTV Channel
16:00Gambia v CameroonQuarter FinalBBC 2 / Sky Sports
19:00Burkina Faso v TunisiaQuarter FinalSky Sports

I’m giving it to half time! Must admit I’ve had 2 x 5 minute naps already…it’s so exciting! ;-)

Good to see Ned though.
Second half was much better, once Cameroon scored, Gambia decided to give it a go.

Incidentally there a really interesting Wikipedia page showing each squad, and where they all play HERE, enjoyed looking through it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.