African Cup of Nations - What are we going to do?

We'll be fine, no point moaning about it as this is what happens with African players.
Ridiculous time to have a tournament but if clubs don't like it then there's a simple solution......don't buy African players.

Kolo will be Paris St Germain's problem. He won't be here.<br /><br />-- Sat Dec 03, 2011 5:13 pm --<br /><br />Kolo will be Paris St Germain's problem. He won't be here.

Re: Re: African Cup of Nations - What are we going to do?

johnmc said:
Bluekiwi said:
Why isn't this tournament played in the summer?

African summer? Is that not all the time.

I presume its the African close season. Do you want them to work to Europes schedule

Yes, they should work to the European schedule - most of their top players are in Europe. And the South American tournament is in the European summer.

They are changing the A.C.O.N after this tournament, they are moving it to around the time of the euros I think.

Re: Re: African Cup of Nations - What are we going to do?

Bluekiwi said:
johnmc said:
Bluekiwi said:
Why isn't this tournament played in the summer?

African summer? Is that not all the time.

I presume its the African close season. Do you want them to work to Europes schedule

Yes, they should work to the European schedule - most of their top players are in Europe. And the South American tournament is in the European summer.
What the fuck? Cater to the European schedule? Fuck off (not slating you or anything).

Doesn't matter if many of the players play in Europe, the players don't have to play in the tournament if they don't want to.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.