African Cup of Nations - What are we going to do?

Jumanji said:
Jumanji said:
We can play Nasri in Yaya's position. He won't be quite as solid defensively (Yaya doesn't make many tackles anyway) and should be fine paired with De Jong.

Nasri has been underwhelming thus far but he can hold the ball and pass well enough for that position for sure.

I think that is more his natural position, anyway, so I think he would whelm us.
He doesn't have to whelm anyone, he'd just have to keep the ball ticking from that position and he showed at Arsenal that he's more than competent there.

...I was agreeing with you.

If we get any injuries we could struggle. At the moment we are fine.

Im now boring myself - but nothing changes about my opinion that we needed a world class CB in Jan, whether these two were going or not.

Its not just 'cover' we need - that's a bad move, as we'll have yet another over paid journeyman to try and re-house in the summer. We need a CB with proven Prem experience who can slot straight in................Cahill?

I think Mancini might dip into the market but he also has to look at the situation long-term solution in mind.
And there are players like Boyata and Abu on loan.....who i think will be in the next seasons squad. So Mancini shouldn't buy just for the sake of it.
Abu's loan expires already in january and i expect him to get a work permit and go straight into the first-team squad. But he will probably also play in the ACN for Ghana.
But you need to keep these things in mind.

alky313 said:
Is Abu going out on loan or coming here. Call me crazy bit he could definitely see some minutes, although he won't start any games.
He's a Ghana international.

If Leverkusen hadn't gone through in the CL, Mancini could have made a cheeky bid for Ballack on a 1 year deal.

*tin hat on*

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.