After the game had finished.

whydelilah said:
Simon Le Tom said:
They played when we beat you actually.

Neither are really a fair comparison against Bellamy & Tevez though are they?

It was in response to the original post (i.e. last 2 games)

Ok, well my second statement still stands. Atleast you managed more than 1 shot on our goal last night.

Football fans make me laugh. Only 4 years ago we had the potent strikeforce of corradi and samaras with dickov as back up. You work with what you have got and now we see city fans taking the piss out of stokes quality of players. Makes me cringe that we are now 4th in the league in Feb and our fans still whinge and some of our fans boo off the likes of tevez, vieira, barry etc.

Just think we we have come from and enjoy the moment you sad grumpy f***s

etherington and tuncay both played at eastlands dear and if those are your 2 "best" players why do the majority of your goals come from that throw in.

mancboy123 said:
etherington and tuncay both played at eastlands dear and if those are your 2 "best" players why do the majority of your goals come from that throw in.

If you did your research you'd realise that they don't.

whydelilah said:
mancboy123 said:

If you did your research you'd realise that they don't.

If you do your research arsehole you would realise your baseball cap wearing bitter manager Pulis kept Tuncay on the bench and Etheringto shit at west ham still average now. They dont suit your style of play anyway they play football not head tennis.

7 of your goals this season have come directly from delaps throw ins im not sure how many have come indirectly from a throw in being partially cleared u have scored 28 this season therefore a quarter of your goals have come directly from throw ins thats not the majority i accept it but its still a lot however your focusing on the defendable part of my post i.e that we had 3 very influential players missing by saying that you also had your 2 supposed best players missings, given that your best course of action is 2 bombard the box i dont see how thats the case, it would be better for us if you had 2 football players playing because if a football match ever breaks out during one of your games you dont have a prayer.

Mancini asked; "Hey Tony! I prefer when you act as Alan Partridge, can you do that next Wednesday please!?"

Yourshit.jpg

Blue4ever85 said:
Dont Stoke fans have their own forum...

Yes it is a large wooden advertising hoarding by the ground. You have to go and use 'Post It' notes though.

Someone used a biro once and they still can't remove "Jimmy Geenhoff is a t*at"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.