After the game had finished.

i think he asked was they the team he had been watching on video
only the cover on the DVD said mean machine

whydelilah said:
Keep 'em coming lads :-)
Are you the goon who wrote that ridiculous blog on the Sentinel site? Saying the red card was undeserved because that donkey 'got the ball cleanly'? Even your own tramp of a manager agreed it was a sending off. You are a clown with zero credibility.

how could anyone watch that week in week out, the only highlight of a game getting a throw, even coke-cola teams play football
stoke would be better off droping down a few divs so they could try and play football with there feet for once, and when they loose the ball how come they roll over as if they have been shot ?

STOKE=JOKE

LongsightM13 said:
whydelilah said:
Keep 'em coming lads :-)
Are you the goon who wrote that ridiculous blog on the Sentinel site? Saying the red card was undeserved because that donkey 'got the ball cleanly'? Even your own tramp of a manager agreed it was a sending off. You are a clown with zero credibility.

No.

I agreed with the red card for Abdy.

whydelilah said:
LongsightM13 said:

No.

Just another sad stoke twat on a CITY forum.

As said previously what a sad life you must lead being on here,

Take a good look at yourself you prick, what are you on here for?

Feel sorry for him, one saddo sat alone on his pc.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

ChippyPerthBlue said:
whydelilah said:
No.

Just another sad stoke twat on a CITY forum.

As said previously what a sad life you must lead being on here,

Take a good look at yourself you prick, what are you on here for?

Feel sorry for him, one saddo sat alone on his pc.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

I believe you have what the yanks call "issues", squire.

And in response to the original post, perhaps after the match Mancini was discussing why half of his team have to wear "neck wraps".

I'm sure the average football fan just loves to see some c**t on 80 grand a week running about with gloves and a scarf on!!

You can picture their mum's in the changing rooms wrapping them up warm before they go out to play :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.