Agent Barton

Think he reacted
As he did afterwards as he was desperate for one of a to react and get sent off two

As a side note swp May as well have been in a blue shirt ha ha good on u lad

**** and a hypocrite also it would appear:

From twitter: @Joey7Barton: Why do people always want to solve any conflict with a fight? As a pacifist, I find it incredible......... #mindboggles

Don't think the red card really made a difference tbh as they had all their players behind the ball anyway so it never really changed the way they played. Who cares anyway CHAMPIONS!

Imagine trying to take on vinny!! He would fucking destroy Barton the fucking scumbag!!

andrewmswift said:
until the aguero bit i honestly thought he did it on purpose. still maybe kind of

When he did it I was furious, but a tiny part of me thought maybe he was trying to fire us up.

What he did made absolutely no sense, it wasn't even natural for a person like him. Oh well it will drive the rags crazy for sure lol

Claims Tevez hit him first.

Niall Quinn [paraphrased]: 'Captain in a relegation battle? Get contact to the face? Get the fuck on with it'.

Foolish, foolish Joey.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.