Aguero banned for three games (updated)

Sheer idiocy.

Trial by media once again.

Marriner proving he has no integrity whatsoever. You saw the incident you lying little twat you were looking right at it. I don't give a fuck if it's a technicality THAT IS THE FUCKING RULE YOU CHEATING BENT TWATS IF THE REF SEES AN INCIDENT YOU DON'T OVERRULE IT.

There was a time missing Aguero would worry me, but our overall team performances have been great, so I expect us to do just as well without Sergio for 3 games as we would with him in the team.

bollox

the ref should have made the call at the time....he is lying simple as and should have done something about it then and there...the ref is not accepting responsibility for making a wrong call or hasn't got the balls to disagree with the media witch hunt from the likes of that scum bag quinn
HTF is it bollox. If Kun hadn't done it, this thread wouldn't exist. Take the blues off.

As far as the ref goes though, it doesn't put him in a great light being no more than 6 yards away looking straight at the incident and still says he didn't see it.
I think that kind of scenario sums up the English referee performances and why a large portion of players don't respects them.

Its the lack of consistecy that annoys me if I was city I would be presenting the f.a with all the video evidence of bog rush head and some of the shit he has got away with also hope all the press ie sky and bbc that have been banging the drum to get him banned are told to fuck off when asking for iterviews with players or mangement!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.