Aguero banned for three games (updated)

I used to love "Quinny" but he is a disgrace for someone inducted into our hall of fame. Bardsley is a rag who plays for Sunderland. Those teams can do NO wrong in his eyes.
The pundits are ex rags and dippers so there you have the agenda (Quinn no longer counts as ex blue imo, he´s a Mackem rag - we all know that he virtually had to spit out "stupendous" with bile that day)
Sky need fat, rag, part-time, glory-hunting arses on sofa´s buying their subscriptions.
The ref is clearly a pathological liar
Fellaini, Rughead and Vidic

Serge was silly though

yup i agree

quinn should be removed from the hall of fame ( I feel that strongly about his consistent bias and negativity towards us and its not just about that one incident)......the officials at city should really start looking into this and at least doing something within the club about people like him......

Gutted because wont see Sergio bang a hat trick against them,but not scared of that lot and i cant see our boys being scared of them either.
My only worry is who is gonna be the ref,because you can guarantee old bacon face has had his word in the FA's ear.

Not condoning Kun at all, but you have to question the integrity and ability of the referee. If he didn't see that from where he was standing then he really needs to stop refereeing, such is the ineptitude. If he did see it, which he should have done, but says he didn't due to media pressure to get the player banned, then he's a liar. Inept or a liar, probably both.

He was in the wrong and is likely to be banned. It's football though and there are incidents similar to this one every single weekend. Some are punished, some not. It's always been the same and will forever be.
I'm not going to be too harsh on him though because 2 maybe 3 indescretions in 5 years hardly warrants the way some blues are going after him.
Hopefully Pep will sort it out inhouse and we can all move on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.