Aguero banned for three games (updated)

Wouldn't surprise me to see a similar if not worse incident in next weeks game when one of our players will be on the receiving end,which will result in nothing being said or done..

I see a positive aspect. The derby is the first game without Aguero. United have no example of how Pep will replace him. Nolito up front? No striker at all? Kelechi? Pep will find a good solution, and if Maureen doesn't guess right it will hurt them.

There's no denying he lashed out, the question is which of the following was it:

1) A fuck you have an elbow to the face you ****, clear intent to hit him in the face?
2) A get the fuck off me, shove him away with his arm motion?

Ones a 3 match or more ban, the other could easily be just a 1 match ban as they were reviewing it on it's own as an isolated incident. The only other time Aguero has lashed out like this(well last time was worse) that I can remember is against David Luiz and that was years ago, his temperament is good with the amount of lumps PL defenders regularly try and take out of him(often getting away with it, some in penalty situations).

If it weren't for the fact the ref definitely did see it and didn't think much of it at the time, we wouldn't be able to argue too much with a 1 match ban or perhaps take the 3 match ban a bit less begrudgingly(would have been 1 if it were a rag, they'd have been showing the angle which proves he didn't connect with the elbow to lessen it).

Yes. It's been confirmed many times.

11910508_419273511530905_2104723357_n.jpg

Take the blue specs off for a second... You seriously think Thatcher was hard done to because he was booked for it? He really could have killed the guy... It was an assault not just a foul..

Blue specs? What the hell are you waffling on about? Let me simplify it for you.

At the time... If a player had been booked, the incident could not be 're refereed'... They decided to make new rules and charge him as a special case.
I'm not talking about Thatchers punishment, how bad the challenge was, should he have gone to prison.. Blah, blah...

The point is that this is the fourth time a City player has been retrospectively banned following a media campaign... Against their own disciplinary procedures. That's it... Four, not three times

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.