Aguero banned for three games (updated)

and poeple i give you the leader (Mike Riley)

fuck me that is shocking???? how many united players could have got a red card after the game in video evidence
(sorry for shouting)

One thing that you think when watching this video, Mike Riley what a cheating bastard , also the waste of time linesmen too !

You would think this would make quite a big outcry and the press would love to run the story but don't think you will read it anywhere .
A professional referee admitting to cheating in the game.
A big story I would say ???

Don't forget Graham Poll's admission on radio five a number of years ago
He sent Terry off and was then relegated to lower league matches until he had learned his lesson that certain players get preferential treatment
IIRC correctly it was the season fake Ronaldo lashed out in retaliation three times and was not suspended for any, as all the refs said they saw it and deemed no further action necessary

Don't forget Graham Poll's admission on radio five a number of years ago
He sent Terry off and was then relegated to lower league matches until he had learned his lesson that certain players get preferential treatment
IIRC correctly it was the season fake Ronaldo lashed out in retaliation three times and was not suspended for any, as all the refs said they saw it and deemed no further action necessary

He has even admitted that refs wanted to get the big games and they invariably involved the rags and unless you had the blessing of the pisscan, you just didn't get those games thus you made sure you didn't fall out with him.

This news braking today is really not news im afraid and it will get swept under the carpet.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.