Aguero banned for three games (updated)

So sergio got his ban because one of the reasons was because the ref didn't see it...
Mark halsey comes out with the claim that he got told to say he didn't see "incidents"...
Hmm I smell something fishy and I'm not talking about baldricks apple crumble.
Fuckin bent fa. Well what a surprise

The game is every bit as corrupt here as it was in Italy. The rags have every bit as much influence here as Juventus did there. It's not news. Everybody has known this for years. The rags wouldn't have won half the championships they did under the piss can if it had been a level playing field. Nothing has really changed. For a few months after he retired the refs got their revenge, of sorts, and it was fair but it didn't last long. Got to feel a bit sorry for Moyes who took over in that period when their true level was revealed ... it cost him his job!

Well that's done it for me. I admittedly see people and events very straightforwardly, as they are, but now jesus christ.. I think this will blow up myself.

Kun will still be banned but there ought to be an independent investigation into Halsey's claims.

Said it for years that the 'I didn't see it' thing was ridiculous. There have been countless incidents where the referee claimed not to have seen an incident despite looking directly at it from close range.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...-Bosingwas-boot-Benayoun-goes-unpunished.html

I remember being extremely angry after the above incidents. The officials of the Chelsea incident said they had seen it but not acted. The only reason you wouldn't act in that situation is if you haven't actually seen the incident or saw it but are deliberately cheating. I can't find a video of the SWP one but I'm positive the ref was very very close and looking directly at the incident but lied and said he didn't see it. If I remember right around that time we were getting some shocking officiating against us. Mike Bennett at Wigan was the worst. He was definitely cheating that day.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.