Aguero banned for three games (updated)

Is there a precedent of the FA releasing the why and why nots after banning a player before because the more i think about this, the more it fucking stinks.

This is a hatchet job.

I'm not clicking on the link
,from city watch
Sergio Aguero's ban was for a "brutal" incident that "clearly endangered the safety" of Winston Reid, an independent commission ruled. [Sky]
"Indeed, even though the point of Mr Aguero's elbow did not connect with Mr Reid, his flailing forearm did."
The commission also noted "the clenched fist of Mr Aguero, the upward angle of the movement and the force of the movement."

Is there a precedent of the FA releasing the why and why nots after banning a player before because the more i think about this, the more it fucking stinks.

This is a hatchet job.
The rags got away with worse on sat and every week,why release it when they never do usually,twats

No FA punishment for the Turnip's forearm smash and BBBB's elbowing and gobbing I see.
One rule for us and another for the rags it would appear.

The Ibrahimovic elbow on Otamendi was as bad if not worse. It cut the head of the City player. The only difference is that this was not shown on SSN on a loop until the FA decided to act. This, to me, is where the FA need to clarify just how they decide which incidents to review, like I don't know anyway.

The Costa overhead kick which he scored from put defenders in great danger too. Just another inconsistency that sometimes is punished and sometimes isn't.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.