Aguero banned for three games (updated)

But, but, but according to the media drivel last week Zlatan was going to destroy City on Saturday.....

Oh now I see.

Sky Sports did you see the elbow on Otamendi? Now that is what I would class as brutal.

C**ts

"Brutal".

*sigh*

I feel a Paul temple moment coming on, "By Timothy, Steve, whatever it was, it wasn't that!"

They need to shoe-horn their de$ire into another bill of attainder by dressing it up in the language of rape or torture &c.

This is a visual metaphor for our ongoing treatment
by the FA, UEFA, and British enter-taintment industry
(sport, athletics & gambling division).
Adebayor.gif

They banned our star man because of the derby,what they didn't know was pep has plans a-z and we don't need any one player anymore to win,we won and they lost lol

heard off a red for first time since Saturday, last night, said u wanna talk about it..?
Reply was u lucky fuckers, should of had pen and goalie sent off, battered u second half, I said our pen was more clear and Kolarov lost a tooth and ota got smashed, not a reply, almost as if he saw it, but wasn't gonna reply. This is how sky do there shite..

heard off a red for first time since Saturday, last night, said u wanna talk about it..?
Reply was u lucky fuckers, should of had pen and goalie sent off, battered u second half, I said our pen was more clear and Kolarov lost a tooth and ota got smashed, not a reply, almost as if he saw it, but wasn't gonna reply. This is how sky do there shite..

Precisely, that line has been pumped out relentlessly since the final whistle, it is now officially the truth.

Arsenal fan at work, was trotting out the same " Sky as gospel" drivel, he even thought Arsenal played well last night!
When I listed the incidents involving City players, he then agreed that the coverage of Aguero's elbow and the total lack of coverage of UTD players forearm smashing the heads and knocking teeth out was a bit " odd", I then went on to explain the BT bias of last season, and how there is a real institutionalised bias towards UTD, What other broadcaster would load up Rio and laugh a minute City hater Scholes for a City CL semi final, if it wasn't to see them whine, spew anti City drivel, and hope for some juicy soundbites when City failed? It's common practice to have a balanced panel, yet, not in this case!!!

this /\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

funny how they see it and draw was the right result hahahahahahahaha i had loads of them on other site's saying city was lucky and the ref should have sent off bravo united would have won 4.2 hahhahahahaah also the hand ball should have been given hahahahhahahahahaha

was i watching a different game was my blue tinted spec cloudy skysports did there best to brainwashed them but never in a mouth of sundays was that derby a draw and the right result

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.