Aguero banned for three games (updated)

This will be a nightmare for dirty twats like Fellaini,Rooney and Costa if this is how a player who isn't dirty like Sergio gets treated.

Role on I say as it will benefit us in the long term.

This will be a nightmare for dirty twats like Fellaini,Rooney and Costa if this is how a player who isn't dirty like Sergio gets treated.

Role on I say as it will benefit us in the long term.

It won't.

The media won't highlight it in the same manner, and it'll be put down to Fellaini's 'awkward' jumping style, Rooney's clumsy challenges, or Costa's slightly over enthusiastic desire to win, then onto the next topic.

It won't be on the back pages of the press either.

This is not a new thing, and there's no indication of it ending any time soon either.

Last edited:
It won't.

The media will highlight it in the same manner, and it'll be put down to Fellaini's 'awkward' jumping style, Rooney's clumsy challenges, or Costa's slightly over enthusiastic desire to win, then onto the next topic.

This is not a new thing, and there's no indication of it ending any time soon either.
TBH I'm struggling to understand the head in the sand attitude by some on here

It won't.

The media will highlight it in the same manner, and it'll be put down to Fellaini's 'awkward' jumping style, Rooney's clumsy challenges, or Costa's slightly over enthusiastic desire to win, then onto the next topic.

Bizarre that some people think that the FA worry about setting precedents with this kind of thing. Has never worried them before, they just deal with each incident in isolation and don't seem to give a shit about being consistent even with retrospective action which should be easy to make consistent.

this is why the game is wrong for wanting video evidence its a fast game and mistakes happen and in fairness its the talking points that are life blood of the sport. so bringing up something the ref seen in play and let go is wrong for the game and video evidence does not show the speed and weight and intent and can be made to look like anything you want it. so if the FA are using video evidence can it be legal in today's world of technology we all how it can but cropped photshop slowdown change just watch monday night football and when they use there technology they can move players over the pitch i would not trust skysports
6 game ban for crimes against punctuation.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.