Aguero contract situation

Status
Not open for further replies.
I disagree. Jesus is a tap in merchant without much pace and when he isn't he's often offside, we need better because he's not good enough to play lone striker IMO. An out and out striker is what we need a big strong old fashioned CF with an eye for goal and good in the air. We can pay what it takes to sign Haaland(or Mbappe). Sign him up.
I stopped right there . PACE .

He says the same about them all, i dont know how more times it has to happen to get it
I don't think anyone is disputing that we will likely make him some sort of offer to stay at the end of the year. Like you say, we do right by our guys. The choice though is going to come down to Sergio, while I'm sure he can come back if he wants he's not going to be able to start all the big games like he's used to doing, won't be the guy anymore, and generally will have to transition into backup role like Ferna did. I'm not sure if he wants to do that, and it's his right to choose not to. I think expecting Sergio to get back to the way he was at this point in his career is frankly pretty nuts.

I don't think anyone is disputing that we will likely make him some sort of offer to stay at the end of the year. Like you say, we do right by our guys. The choice though is going to come down to Sergio, while I'm sure he can come back if he wants he's not going to be able to start all the big games like he's used to doing, won't be the guy anymore, and generally will have to transition into backup role like Ferna did. I'm not sure if he wants to do that, and it's his right to choose not to. I think expecting Sergio to get back to the way he was at this point in his career is frankly pretty nuts.
Players adapt , you cant go back obviously , if we have one p!ayer who has shown he can do that it is him

Players adapt , you cant go back obviously , if we have one p!ayer who has shown he can do that it is him
I have no doubts Sergio can adapt and be an absolute terror off the bench late in games if he wanted to. I just don't know if he wants to do that yet, which is why I'm not sure he'll be here beyond this season.

You would think blues would have more faith... Sergio is a very mentally strong character... he’s bounced back dozens of times and I wouldn’t bet again’t him having a good second half of the season.

You would think blues would have more faith... Sergio is a very mentally strong character... he’s bounced back dozens of times and I wouldn’t bet again’t him having a good second half of the season.

That is the thing about Serge his mental strength. You see so many strikers score in patches/runs as when there confidence goes they start to play differently. Serge has such mental strength his game never changes. When he is back, fit, the goals will flow as always

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.