Aguero contract situation

Status
Not open for further replies.
‘A tap in merchant without much pace’

Mate, you’d fit right in on soccer Saturday with Merse, Thompson et al with comments like that....

I thought we were over these notions of traditional ways of seeing the game (: I distinctly remember you slating us playing out from the back, early in Peps tenure.....
Playing out from the back? I think you have me confused with someone else pal.

I wouldn't say Aguero is lacking in fitness. If anything he LOOKS in great shape. By the sounds of it he has a recovery based issue to do with knee swelling so the club's been nannying him to avoid flare ups.

I can imagine he'll play well tomorrow, maybe score a goal or two, and then this thread will be filled with SIGN HIM UP.

sadly Aguero is coming to the end of his career, injuries are wearing him down. He always said he wanted to finish of in Argentina, I hope he gets his wish. If he contributes to some success this year I will be happy. Aguero has shown total loyalty to City and never rocked the boat, for that reason he should receive The Colin Bell Greatness Award for services to the City cause.

But right about the old fashioned approach though, right?

If only dean windass was knocking about, we’d clean up (:
Not as such, depends on how you mean by old fashioned approach. I meant an old fashioned centre forward who like Shearer. Kane is the closest to that nowadays I think. We need someone who can get on the end of crosses and Dzeko was the last striker we had who could. We play two wingers yet not many goals are headers do lack of height from our forward line.

sadly Aguero is coming to the end of his career, injuries are wearing him down. He always said he wanted to finish of in Argentina, I hope he gets his wish. If he contributes to some success this year I will be happy. Aguero has shown total loyalty to City and never rocked the boat, for that reason he should receive The Colin Bell Greatness Award for services to the City cause.
Love the user name mate. I completely agree with the sentiment of your post, I just hope we get the rest of this season and next out of him before he goes back to Argentina. My concern is if he is good enough for a CL rival like PSG then we shouldn’t be letting him go. He has contributed so much to the success of the last 10 years that our love for him runs deep, for me the Silva Aguero combination is the Bell Lee Summerbee of my 40 years supporting this club and I hope the pair of them continue to be a part of the club the same way 2 of that trio did (Lee has muddied his legacy unfortunately).

I disagree. Jesus is a tap in merchant without much pace and when he isn't he's often offside, we need better because he's not good enough to play lone striker IMO. An out and out striker is what we need a big strong old fashioned CF with an eye for goal and good in the air. We can pay what it takes to sign Haaland(or Mbappe). Sign him up.
Fuck right off with that shite......where are you getting that from???? Offside my arse.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.