Aguero contract situation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unbelievable, people writing Kun off. Do we forgot who we talk about? He is the best ST we have and one of the best in Europe. We should offer him a 3 years deal and see from there. The biggest mistake would be to let him go for free in Italy, he would score for fun there and most probably kick us out from CL. From the bottom of my hart, I hope he stays.
hes been injured(badly) hes 32 , somethings not right, i personally hope he can get back to a decent level for us, however i am worried that could be that for sergio, i think because of who he is and what hes done pep is giving him every chance to get back to the level he needs to be, but as i say something imo is very wrong.

fingers crossed he is being really looked after for the sharp end of the season, which would make sense and he can fire us to domestic and European glory , it wouldnt surprise me in the least if he did, fucking legend.

Unbelievable, people writing Kun off. Do we forgot who we talk about? He is the best ST we have and one of the best in Europe. We should offer him a 3 years deal and see from there. The biggest mistake would be to let him go for free in Italy, he would score for fun there and most probably kick us out from CL. From the bottom of my hart, I hope he stays.
Not many are writing him off, but the knee injury is clearly very serious, so legend or not, he has to prove his fitness for the club to extend his deal.

Reactions: cjn
From the sounds of it he may have arthritis and hasn't been able to train consecutive days since the injury. Not a lot can be done when all the cartilage has been warn away and the bones grinding together inflame the tissue/ligaments. I hope I'm wrong but I'm fearful that this may be the end.

I would imagine the the club would want to offer Kun a new contract, maybe on a one year rolling basis, but would understandably want him to prove his fitness first, hopefully starting tomorrow. From Kun’s point of view I am hoping that the tweet, IF anything to do with him, is because he would be keen to stay but may be a bit miffed if he hasn’t been offered anything YET. Hopefully the fitness issue is proved over the next few weeks, in the meantime Pep gives him a few virtual cuddles, and a new contract will be sorted around March time. In the meantime hopefully Serg doesn’t sign a pre contract anywhere else first. I think a tweet saying he hasn’t been offered something is cos he is waiting for us to offer him something.

In the same vein, Fern proved on Wednesday that he definitely should get a contract extension, he has the energy of someone half his age v the scum and made Fernandes and Pogba look shite.

These are 2 foreign squad places we don’t need for anyone else, provided Serg proves the knee is ok

I wonder about the Messi situation here if his mate Sergio has left. Then again both would sadly be getting on a bit. But it would be pretty great to see them both in sky blue together if only for a season.

I would imagine the the club would want to offer Kun a new contract, maybe on a one year rolling basis, but would understandably want him to prove his fitness first, hopefully starting tomorrow. From Kun’s point of view I am hoping that the tweet, IF anything to do with him, is because he would be keen to stay but may be a bit miffed if he hasn’t been offered anything YET. Hopefully the fitness issue is proved over the next few weeks, in the meantime Pep gives him a few virtual cuddles, and a new contract will be sorted around March time. In the meantime hopefully Serg doesn’t sign a pre contract anywhere else first. I think a tweet saying he hasn’t been offered something is cos he is waiting for us to offer him something.

In the same vein, Fern proved on Wednesday that he definitely should get a contract extension, he has the energy of someone half his age v the scum and made Fernandes and Pogba look shite.

These are 2 foreign squad places we don’t need for anyone else, provided Serg proves the knee is ok
Seems PSG are after him according to BBC website.

I wonder about the Messi situation here if his mate Sergio has left. Then again both would sadly be getting on a bit. But it would be pretty great to see them both in sky blue together if only for a season.

No Aguero, no Messi. Messi is a known introvert so having Aguero here will 100% affect the decision in my opinion

He started playing regularly from a very young age so it's likely that he won't be able to play on for as long as others - Rooney is another example of this.

Seems PSG are after him according to BBC website.
They may we’ll be, although it wouldn’t be unbelievable for the bbc to shit stir, plus they are probably getting it from some shit stirring newspaper source. It would be very hard for City to offer a contract until Sergio proves his fitness. Hopefully he does, we offer him a contract for a year or two and it’s a win win.

edit: the bbc story is from the mirror, not our greatest fans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.