Aguero contract situation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Aguero to stay

BlueAnorak said:
Good news but he'd better buck up next season - he wasn't good enough on too many occasions last season. A family break up is not fun so I can see the reason why but he can't let it linger on into next season.

Seems you are somewhat of a WUM.
Noted on a few threads.

Grande Kun! Great news. A 1-year extension is a little strange for a young player isn't it? Maybe to protect his value some and kill any rumours of an imminent exit.

FantasyIreland said:
BlueAnorak said:
Good news but he'd better buck up next season - he wasn't good enough on too many occasions last season. A family break up is not fun so I can see the reason why but he can't let it linger on into next season.

Noted on a few threads.
Maybe, maybe not, but he is right. He wasn't anywhere near as good as in his first year here.

Forget last year, too many injuries. Was only fit for the first 10 minutes of the season.

Will fire next season I reckon.

FantasyIreland said:
BlueAnorak said:

Noted on a few threads.
Says you

Fantasic news, big season for him and us in the upcoming campaign!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.