Aguero contract situation

Status
Not open for further replies.
RandomJ said:
I always knew he would be here be next season. Next summer he will be off to Madrid but if he helps us win the league again next season he goes with my blessing.

I thought next summer, but a 1 year contract extension gives us 2 seasons and still a very big pay off. That's without considering they could easily move onto other targets in that time and Aguero stays here for the rest of his career :D

47 Goals in what amounts to little more than a Season and a half. This guy does what it says on the tin.

Excellent start to our Summer dealings.

Re: Aguero to stay

Marvin said:
Oh Yes. Kun the Rag slayer signed up, Fergie retired and City ready to pounce in the transfer mkt

The future is blue

A couple of tweaks here and there and i'm very optimistic myself,can't wait for the new season.

Aguero staying is about as 'Massive' as it gets!!

Onwards and upwards.

Dzeko's Right Boot said:
I have a feeling that the purpose of this extension is to put a release clause in there. A pretty effing huge one.

Could be to fiddle with the wage to make it more performance rewarded as the Spaniards seem to prefer.

Would quite like Tevez to stick another year on the end of his contract now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.