Aguero contract situation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Barcon said:
What's with all the people saying he will be gone after one more season? Have I missed something?

It is to stop Real Madrid from taking the piss.

Excellent, however it also means that if we do sell him that we'll get a significant amount of money.

bdjj83.jpg

SuperYaya said:
Dzeko's Right Boot said:
I have a feeling that the purpose of this extension is to put a release clause in there. A pretty effing huge one.

Could be to fiddle with the wage to make it more performance rewarded as the Spaniards seem to prefer.

Would quite like Tevez to stick another year on the end of his contract now.

Fantastic news on Aguero. World class striker with youth on his side. Performance related pay - sounds like a win-win to me.<br /><br />-- Sat May 25, 2013 5:28 pm --<br /><br />
Kompany is King said:
SuperYaya said:
Dzeko's Right Boot said:
I have a feeling that the purpose of this extension is to put a release clause in there. A pretty effing huge one.

Could be to fiddle with the wage to make it more performance rewarded as the Spaniards seem to prefer.

Would quite like Tevez to stick another year on the end of his contract now.

Fantastic news on Aguero. World class striker with youth on his side. Performance related pay - sounds like a win-win to me.

Tends to make me think he would have no problem with Pellegrini. No problem at all Happy days.

I wonder if we could convince carlos to sign on for 2 more years? even just 1 more. Very few players like him.

Barcon said:
Ray78 said:
Barcon said:
What's with all the people saying he will be gone after one more season? Have I missed something?

It is to stop Real Madrid from taking the piss.

People are saying Kun will be gone in a year to stop Real taking the piss?
I prefer Marvins line of thought.

What I meant to say is if he is to be sold next season, with the contract extension Real Madrid cannot take the piss with their offer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.