Aguero injured after a car accident in the Netherlands

I'm sure no one would have an issue with any players nipping down to the Academy to watch a band. Flying to Holland though is a bit different.....

Twice I've broken a rib and it would be at least 5 weeks I'd go from my experience before playing again

With Kun and his record of recovery from injuries and our take all care policy I would say its nailed on to be longer ( at least 8 weeks if the rib/s ribs are fractured ).

Let's see what Pep has to say tonight as he would be briefed , even with bruised ribs its around 6 weeks.

I'd expect our players, especially on weeks with midweek games, to be on a much shorter leash.

Not extended frivolous trips and travel to other countries, irrelevant as to how far.

Thank Christ he's walked away from it but yes, I'd have thought he'd be tucked up in bed in Manchester tonight.
I still don't get it because it all seems the same to me, but other posters seem to have the same issue with it so I won't press it further.

I'm just happy that he's alive, reports saying he could have died without his seatbelt.

What rotten luck. Get well Kun. Looks like he's out for a couple of months, plus the time to get back to form again. Has to happen just before the Chelsea game! Typical!

Him being in Holland has nothing to do with the accident. It’s a freak accident. It could’ve just happened with him driving his car in front of his house. I’m just glad he’s alright. Time for the other players to step up.

It just means that our front 3 will be mostly Jesus, Sane, Sterling and B Silva will be playing alot more.

In any case, fuck football for a moment, because some of the reports are saying he would have died without his seatbelt, in that respect I'm much more grateful he survived this accident than the games he misses.
This! All the football talk is a bit besides the point.

Him being in Holland has nothing to do with the accident. It’s a freak accident. It could’ve just happened with him driving his car in front of his house. I’m just glad he’s alright. Time for the other players to step up.
Phew! It was beginning to get worrisome the number of fans focused on the wrong thing

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.