Aguero injured after a car accident in the Netherlands

Nothing in the papers online at the moment,hope this is a rumour

Plenty online now , its only in dispute how bad his injuries are.

If its a fractured rib or ribs we can't expect him to return for at least 2 months.

Shit week on the injury front we need some good news on VK to soften the blow a little but I am not hopeful on that front either.

6 weeks at least depending on how bad the fracture is.

We might have to do without him until December.

Only having one recognised striker still finding his way in the premiership for a while now again highlights our inability to have a squad deep enough in many key areas.

CM , another striker and CB and another fullback is essential in the next window or two.

Without them its an uphill battle despite our solid start.
It just means that our front 3 will be mostly Jesus, Sane, Sterling and B Silva will be playing alot more.

In any case, fuck football for a moment, because some of the reports are saying he would have died without his seatbelt, in that respect I'm much more grateful he survived this accident than the games he misses.

There's downtime then there's being in a different country, late at night, 2 days before playing the defending champions away.
That's irrelevant, it's very odd to me that people would judge how he spends his downtime. If he had sat on his couch watching TV in his spare time, he would have showed up at the game anyways, what does it matter that he flew to a different country (not that far tbh).

Positively terrifying.

Forget football. Even if this does turn out to seriously harm our aspirations, I just hope Kun is ok.

Because all the players are afforded this downtime, Pep has always done this with his teams.
I'm sure no one would have an issue with any players nipping down to the Academy to watch a band. Flying to Holland though is a bit different.....

Twice I've broken a rib and it would be at least 5 weeks I'd go from my experience before playing again

That's irrelevant, it's very odd to me that people would judge how he spends his downtime. If he had sat on his couch watching TV in his spare time, he would have showed up at the game anyways, what does it matter that he flew to a different country (not that far tbh).
I'd expect our players, especially on weeks with midweek games, to be on a much shorter leash.

Not extended frivolous trips and travel to other countries, irrelevant as to how far.

Thank Christ he's walked away from it but yes, I'd have thought he'd be tucked up in bed in Manchester tonight.

We all love him but if we all make a collective exodus from his arse for a brief moment, we can all see how stupid it is.

I'm sure no one would have an issue with any players nipping down to the Academy to watch a band. Flying to Holland though is a bit different.....

Twice I've broken a rib and it would be at least 5 weeks I'd go from my experience before playing again
How is it different if your going to show up to the game with plenty of time to spare (which he would have besides this incident).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.