Aguero injures hamstring on international duty

It's a hamstring strain - run of the mill injury. Could be 3 weeks - part of which is international week, and then we should be able to beat Bournemouth at home.

If Aguero played one game in five, he'd never deliver either. In fact after an absence it takes Aguero a month to get back up to speed

Hopefully Aguero will be back in 3 weeks. Didn't look too bad to me. Hes upset afterwards, when he realises what it means, but in the moment he did it it didn't look too bad
Who says?

flapper me not at all just don't understand the lack of cover when you let 2 strikers go knowing aguero is always going to run the risk of injury and all we have is bony and sterling who have not done it this season and in the champions league. the 1 up front does not work like on Saturday in the first half vs Newcastle and when the manager put silva up with aguero the Newcastle back four shit it and could not handle aguero

for me aguero is never going to play a full season for Manchester city its just his power from standing to running its like a explosion in them first couple of stride the power must have something to do with a lot of it. the muscle its a funny thing to workout on the leg thighs the more muscle the better the power is from standing but you run the risk of blowing up when going on a longer run its just like a rubber band its strong to start but put more power into it then its will snap
What is all this "we only have Bony/Sterling rubbish? We score goals across the team. KDB being a case in point.

No I don't. Which is why I keep my nose out of their business. Which is what I'm saying you should do. By the sounds of things, you're too distracted by my arse to understand the point I'm making. I don't care if you are a world-renowned physician, if you don't work behind the scenes, you don't have a clue what's happening. And therefore don't have a basis to call for someone to lose their job.
On that rationale - we should close the forum and just read the OS.

Those saying its time for bony to shine are missing the fact that he has had numerous chances to shine already and has failed miserably every time so far so im not going to get my hopes up.

No I don't. Which is why I keep my nose out of their business. Which is what I'm saying you should do. By the sounds of things, you're too distracted by my arse to understand the point I'm making. I don't care if you are a world-renowned physician, if you don't work behind the scenes, you don't have a clue what's happening. And therefore don't have a basis to call for someone to lose their job.
Did you get out of bed the wrong side ?

I think it was december, 2013 when Aguero was out the full month, and we still won every match of that month, and Pelle was manager of the month

so let's hope we can repeat that

I think it was december, 2013 when Aguero was out the full month, and we still won every match of that month, and Pelle was manager of the month

so let's hope we can repeat that

Let's hope Sergio's not out.

Though I do concede it doesn't sound good.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.