Aguero injures hamstring on international duty

An absolute fucking nightmare, we can expect him to be missing for the rest of October at least now. Were these Argie games friendlies or what, because they can't have been Copa America qualifiers?. Bony and Iheanacho left now, what a fucking mess.

They are World Cup qualifiers. Without both Messi and Aguero they lost at home to Equador 2-0

Its a blow, no question. However, we've won before without him and we can win again without him....the rags aint nothing to fear either. To be honest, apart from the Newcastle game, Aguero hasn't exactly been playing that well all season. Lots of other players have scored. Kevin, Raheem and the Magician can all get on the scoresheet. Aguero does always take a little while to get match fit again, but that is because he deliberately plays at 90% when he returns from injury so he doesn't aggrevate the injury again. We maybe should have kept Dzeko, but hey, lets give starts to Bony or our young Iheanacho....they may pleasantly surprise us. Onwards and upwards. Keep the faith.

Iheanacho will be keen to impress. His work rate is beyond doubt. Bony always looks like he can't be arsed.
Hope he returns before Christmas, but I am not too sure. His hamstring injuries don't heal quickly. :-(

If it's only 1 month, then I'll take that. It's not ideal timing with the Champions League matches and the derby, but it never is to be honest. 1 month is very doable -- I think Bony will score a few in Sergio's absence.

If it's only 1 month, then I'll take that. It's not ideal timing with the Champions League matches and the derby, but it never is to be honest. 1 month is very doable -- I think Bony will score a few in Sergio's absence.

Not only time out injured, Kun takes weeks to get up to speed-huge blow for us

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.