Aguero injury (was a tactical sub not injury MP)

If Aguero is injured then i hope it's only for one game, i think we can do without him for the Swansea game, our two big lads should be able to win the game for us, but in the end i think Pellegrini will play Aguero because i don't think is injury if it is an injury at all is all that bad.

holeinone said:
If Aguero is injured then i hope it's only for one game, i think we can do without him for the Swansea game, our two big lads should be able to win the game for us, but in the end i think Pellegrini will play Aguero because i don't think is injury if it is an injury at all is all that bad.
Have you read the thread ? It wasn't an injury, the manager said last night it was agreed before the game he was only playing 45 minutes.

Re: Aguero injury

robsta said:
cibaman said:
bugsyblue said:
Glad to hear it's nothing serious but begs the question why he was even played in a nothing game. Surely a chance for our fringe players

I've never watched City train. It would be interesting if those that have could answer the following:

1 How physical are training sessions compared to matches? I assume that there's more chance of a player being on the wrong end of a bad tackle in a match rather than in training, although we know that heavy training ground tackles are not unknown. Would many of the injuries that we've sustained this season would likely have been avoided if the players had been training rather than playing?

2 How arduous are training sessions, compared to playing 45-70 mins of competitive football? Will Aguero, Yaya, Fernandhino, Nasri, Navas & Negredo be significantly more fatigued when they report to training this Friday morning compared to a Friday morning when we haven't played on Wednesday?

As you would expect nowhere near as physical or arduous. That said I have seen the odd tackle go in which surprised me. I recall one where one of o our defenders put a meaty challenge in on one of our attacking players. Nothing nasty but one of those where you would say he's letting him know he's there. The defender then glared at him as if to say "go on then, got something to say about it". Nothing came of it and not a bust up or anything but just surprised me. Deliberately not mentioning names here btw.

Was interested the other day when Milner was interviewed and asked if Aguero was as full on it training as he is in a match. Milner just laughed and said "no way".

I'm going for Mario and Kolarov

Re: Aguero injury

117 M34 said:
robsta said:
cibaman said:
I've never watched City train. It would be interesting if those that have could answer the following:

1 How physical are training sessions compared to matches? I assume that there's more chance of a player being on the wrong end of a bad tackle in a match rather than in training, although we know that heavy training ground tackles are not unknown. Would many of the injuries that we've sustained this season would likely have been avoided if the players had been training rather than playing?

2 How arduous are training sessions, compared to playing 45-70 mins of competitive football? Will Aguero, Yaya, Fernandhino, Nasri, Navas & Negredo be significantly more fatigued when they report to training this Friday morning compared to a Friday morning when we haven't played on Wednesday?

As you would expect nowhere near as physical or arduous. That said I have seen the odd tackle go in which surprised me. I recall one where one of o our defenders put a meaty challenge in on one of our attacking players. Nothing nasty but one of those where you would say he's letting him know he's there. The defender then glared at him as if to say "go on then, got something to say about it". Nothing came of it and not a bust up or anything but just surprised me. Deliberately not mentioning names here btw.

Was interested the other day when Milner was interviewed and asked if Aguero was as full on it training as he is in a match. Milner just laughed and said "no way".

I'm going for Mario and Kolarov
definitely kolarov, not so sure about Mario, he might be stupid enough to try to do something about it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.