Aguero injury (was a tactical sub not injury MP)

Re: Aguero injury

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Marvin said:
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
What fucking injury..mp confirmed he is fine and was only ever playing 45...
Not heard anything. Like you I just assumed that Pellegrini was doing his usual tactic of giving top players 45 mins.
Wrong..interviwed on gmr..i heard the guy myself...stop fucking flapping.
Wrong? I was agreeing with you.

bugsyblue said:
Glad to hear it's nothing serious but begs the question why he was even played in a nothing game. Surely a chance for our fringe players

I've never watched City train. It would be interesting if those that have could answer the following:

1 How physical are training sessions compared to matches? I assume that there's more chance of a player being on the wrong end of a bad tackle in a match rather than in training, although we know that heavy training ground tackles are not unknown. Would many of the injuries that we've sustained this season would likely have been avoided if the players had been training rather than playing?

2 How arduous are training sessions, compared to playing 45-70 mins of competitive football? Will Aguero, Yaya, Fernandhino, Nasri, Navas & Negredo be significantly more fatigued when they report to training this Friday morning compared to a Friday morning when we haven't played on Wednesday?

Skashion said:
Marvin said:
Wrong? I was agreeing with you.
Well, then you probably are wrong. ;-)

LOL!<br /><br />-- Thu Nov 28, 2013 9:16 am --<br /><br />
Sabbs flying foot said:
Shouldn't have played.should have let 10 shots 1 goal dzecko lead the line with guidetti cause I did not feel comfortable from the moment I seen him come out onto the pitch.
Alls well that ends well! In MANUEL we trust!

The small matter of a £1m CL win bonus probably had something to do with his selection.....

If he was taken off for an injury, I'm a bit annoyed to be honest. There was no need to risk him in a game like that. There was basically nothing on that game.

The Pink Panther said:
alky313 said:
Dear god... Nooooooo.

Any updates?

Hamstring, probably six weeks maybe eight if he doesn't respond to treatment
bet you a grand he starts on Sunday<br /><br />-- Thu Nov 28, 2013 7:46 pm --<br /><br />
cibaman said:
bugsyblue said:
Glad to hear it's nothing serious but begs the question why he was even played in a nothing game. Surely a chance for our fringe players

I've never watched City train. It would be interesting if those that have could answer the following:

1 How physical are training sessions compared to matches? I assume that there's more chance of a player being on the wrong end of a bad tackle in a match rather than in training, although we know that heavy training ground tackles are not unknown. Would many of the injuries that we've sustained this season would likely have been avoided if the players had been training rather than playing?

2 How arduous are training sessions, compared to playing 45-70 mins of competitive football? Will Aguero, Yaya, Fernandhino, Nasri, Navas & Negredo be significantly more fatigued when they report to training this Friday morning compared to a Friday morning when we haven't played on Wednesday?
nowhere near as intense as a competitive game and less physical and impact challenges

cibaman said:
bugsyblue said:

As you would expect nowhere near as physical or arduous. That said I have seen the odd tackle go in which surprised me. I recall one where one of o our defenders put a meaty challenge in on one of our attacking players. Nothing nasty but one of those where you would say he's letting him know he's there. The defender then glared at him as if to say "go on then, got something to say about it". Nothing came of it and not a bust up or anything but just surprised me. Deliberately not mentioning names here btw.

Was interested the other day when Milner was interviewed and asked if Aguero was as full on it training as he is in a match. Milner just laughed and said "no way".

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.