Aguero Injury

don't like the look of the wires in his leg... doesn't look like he'll be back anytime soon

mansour's tow ropes said:
don't like the look of the wires in his leg... doesn't look like he'll be back anytime soon
dont panic hes just recieving treatment,be positive matey

I heard from an unofficial source inside City (someone who works there in hospitality) that he was out for 4-6 weeks. It might be they assumed that from the knee brace, rather than actually being told by someone in the know, so I hope it's not the case.

MSP said:
Is it same knee he injured earlier this season? Is it same injury?

Thing to be worried about if both are yes.
I know what the wires and tape are for but they don't tell you much about the nature of the injury, and no point speculating.

Same knee.

I don´t think Aguero will play against Everton on weekend.

He just wrote on his Twitter that he is in Buenos Aires and a City´s doctor is with him there. Argentina doctors want to know if he´ll be able to play for WC Qualifiers.

I think we will go with Tevez and Dzeko only on saturday.

skybluesbrasil.blogspot.com.br

wolfie1988 said:
johnmc said:
Puma you say....hmmmm....interesting

Making our new home kit next year I've heard ;)
O god that was be terrible...I think puma makes the worst kits in the world..literally the entire mass known as planet earth

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.