Aguero Official & Interview [Merged]

mancityscot said:
Vonk's Konk said:
flipmode said:
This kid oozes confidence. You cannot help but feel drawn to him the way he delivers himself in the interviews on the OS.

What a signing this will be. I feel sorry for Swansea.
I was thinking this yesterday.

They will be all excited for there first premier league game (and why not), but the task just becomes more daunting with each week.

They must be praying that Tevez goes before that game, and that any other signings are after it.

think he'll play better without tevez alongside him mate
I agree, but if Tevez hasn't left, I have no doubt Bobby would stick him on the bench as a back up at least, even just to prove a point to Tevez himself.

Wouldn't fancy that as any away team.

Guillem Ballbag when asked if Aguero is "combative" enough for the Premier League basically says, "they should try to combat him!" "We are talking about one of the top 5 or 6 players in the world here."

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.talksport.co.uk/radio/kickoff/blog/2011-07-28/balague-agueros-move-man-city-and-juan-mata-arsenal" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.talksport.co.uk/radio/kickof ... ta-arsenal</a>

Is this real? It's all a dream isn't it?

Robinho was a vanity buy. Tevez too.

Aguero however really is the dogs bollocks. Robinho was a Ronaldinho wannabe who's career will be remembered a bit like Rodney Marsh's.

Tevez was great at City but the last two years have been the highlight of his career. It will be all down hill for him now. City just suited him and he was too dumb to recognize it.

Aguero however is a better player than both. He is young and has already achieved alot in the game. Bar Messi we really couldn't have bought anyone better. Even having said that we would have been a step down for Leo. Not so Sergio. Vamos.

Can we keep the Spanish interiewer?! No more squeeky voice 'well, er, em, hi'er Kun, welcome, err, emm'

He seems very focused and self assured, I'm sure he'll be a City legend in no time.

A big thank you to Zab for selling him on the club, what a legend.

The cameraman obviously couldn't control himself and had to go for the crotch shot

Swansea won't know what hit em, welcome to the PL you sheep sh*gging bastards, you're about to get torn up by City's Goucho.

Obviously the normal interviewer isn't too confident, but it's his questions that take the piss. If the club wrote the questions and he just passed them on there wouldn't be a problem.

Aguero Official & Interview [Merged]

56b1ee32-d956-9526.jpg

'Zabaleta has told me all about them and it`s all very positive'

My mum is a huge fan of Zabba and calls him her boyfriend. She loves him and met him in Tesco in Didsbury at the fruit and veg section. She had a marrow in her hand, Zabba just smiled and said, 'Not today love'

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.