Aguero Official & Interview [Merged]

I tweeted aguero about 3 weeks ago telling him to make sure he spoke to pablo and not tevez about joining us. I therefore take full credit for making this transfer happen. ;)

Kippax Street 1880 said:
I tweeted aguero about 3 weeks ago telling him to make sure he spoke to pablo and not tevez about joining us. I therefore take full credit for making this transfer happen. ;)

Good work Kippax. Treat yourself to tomorrow off work and wank yourself silly. Tell the boss Dr. Bluemoon has insisted on it.

Kippax Street 1880 said:

You deserve a Blue Peter badge, well done fella.

Tricky_Trev said:
Guillem Ballbag when asked if Aguero is "combative" enough for the Premier League basically says, "they should try to combat him!" "We are talking about one of the top 5 or 6 players in the world here."

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.talksport.co.uk/radio/kickoff/blog/2011-07-28/balague-agueros-move-man-city-and-juan-mata-arsenal" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.talksport.co.uk/radio/kickof ... ta-arsenal</a>

Is this real? It's all a dream isn't it?

I listened to that, was a great interview. It's obvious from all interviews about Aguero how highly rated he is by people who've watched him regularly. Loved that line, "you should try to combat HIM!!".

From the tone of the banter I also think Ballague is knobbing Georgie Thompson btw.

robbieh said:
Robinho was a vanity buy. Tevez too.

Aguero however really is the dogs bollocks. Robinho was a Ronaldinho wannabe who's career will be remembered a bit like Rodney Marsh's.

Tevez was great at City but the last two years have been the highlight of his career. It will be all down hill for him now. City just suited him and he was too dumb to recognize it.

Aguero however is a better player than both. He is young and has already achieved alot in the game. Bar Messi we really couldn't have bought anyone better. Even having said that we would have been a step down for Leo. Not so Sergio. Vamos.

Tevez a vanity buy?
Are you serious?
He has been the reason we have finished so high the last couple of years, superb signing. Kinell you really are spoilt if you are saying that about the most prolific Premier League striker over the last two seasons.
Last two years the highlight of his career? He wasn't too shabby at them lot either and won a great deal with them.

I think people are blinkered lately to just how good Tevez has been for us due to his wanting to leave, and now Aguero signing on the dotted line.

Credit where credit is due, Tevez was a GREAT signing for us.

Seems like a very gunuine fella who loves his football.

He will become a City hero and hes the personality who wont do shit like Tevez has done, he respects the club he is at.

Welcome aboard Kun.

He's justweeted

Muchas gracias a todos y en especial a @pablo_zabaleta por felicitarme y recibirme de la mejor manera.

I agree to

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.