Aguero or Suarez

The ONLY reason Aguero in the last 2 weeks has not been mentioned is due to injury.
When both were playing well a few weeks ago Aguero was getting the nod ahead of Suarez.
These are the same people you say talk about Suarez as 3rd best Jimi.

Not saying it is clear cut at all but these are the facts.
I host all the motd's and games here and archive every one.
I can get you the same fellas saying Aguero over Suarez, Lawrenson no less is one of them.

LFC-Fans said:
Is this a serious question? Suarez hands down all day long! All day and everyday. Suarez is being debated about whether he is the third best player in the world.

Aguero isn't.

Saurez seems to have the whole Anfield Media Mafia doing their damnedest to airbrush out Saurez's recent past, suddenly he's out saving kittens and helping old ladies across the road, it wasn't so long ago that he was handing in a transfer request/going on strike/agitating for a transfer, not to mention having a history of sinking his teeth into opponents when he doesn't get his own way, or diving, or racially abusing opponents.
It won't be too long before this facade cracks and he returns to his old ways once his purple patch dries up.
There's no debating he's a class player, but it takes more than being a goal machine to play for City, which is the reason Mario, Tevez, were "let go" Aguero has been on a pretty decent run too, and manages to score pivotal goals in big games, opening goals vs United, and Arsenal, he's also a far better human being than Saurez will ever be, and that's something that's not even up for debate , so for me Aguero all day, I don't care if Saurez bangs in 40 this season, I won't be changing my mind about Saurez, unlike many Liverpool fans....

LFC-Fans said:
Is this a serious question? Suarez hands down all day long! All day and everyday. Suarez is being debated about whether he is the third best player in the world.

Aguero isn't.

Get back to robbing smack dicklick

Aguero 108 app - 66 goals with 26 assists
Buck tooth slag 109 app - 70 goals - 13 assists

Deluded bin dipper strikes again!!!

Saurez all day for me love Aguero but Saurez is probably the 3rd best player in the world , he as scored 6 more league goals in 4 less appearances then Aguero this season

Bewar3them00n said:
LFC-Fans said:

Aguero isn't.

Saurez seems to have the whole Anfield Media Mafia doing their damnedest to airbrush out Saurez's recent past, suddenly he's out saving kittens and helping old ladies across the road, it wasn't so long ago that he was handing in a transfer request/going on strike/agitating for a transfer, not to mention having a history of sinking his teeth into opponents when he doesn't get his own way, or diving, or racially abusing opponents.
It won't be too long before this facade cracks and he returns to his old ways once his purple patch dries up.
There's no debating he's a class player, but it takes more than being a goal machine to play for City, which is the reason Mario, Tevez, were "let go" Aguero has been on a pretty decent run too, and manages to score pivotal goals in big games, opening goals vs United, and Arsenal, he's also a far better human being than Saurez will ever be, and that's something that's not even up for debate , so for me Aguero all day, I don't care if Saurez bangs in 40 this season, I won't be changing my mind about Saurez, unlike many Liverpool fans....

Ability wise Suarez is just better, and that's what I'm talking about. Also saying he will never mature is wrong, this season he's been better and has only got booked once. He will sort out his attitude and he's already made a good start in doing that this season.

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
LFC-Fans said:

Aguero isn't.

Get back to robbing smack dicklick

Aguero 108 app - 66 goals with 26 assists
Buck tooth slag 109 app - 70 goals - 13 assists

Deluded bin dipper strikes again!!!

Didn't bring a tear but defo clouded my vision a bit with lols. :D

Jack74 said:
Saurez all day for me love Aguero but Saurez is probably the 3rd best player in the world , he as scored 6 more league goals in 4 less appearances then Aguero this season

3 less appearances I think. I'd say Suarez has played more minutes.

The thing thats impressed me this season about Aguero is that he has scored consistently against the top sides. Suarez, as good as he has been has 12 of his 19 goals against bottom 6 teams.

LFC-Fans said:
Bewar3them00n said:
LFC-Fans said:

Aguero isn't.

Ability wise Suarez is just better, and that's what I'm talking about. Also saying he will never mature is wrong, this season he's been better and has only got booked once. He will sort out his attitude and he's already made a good start in doing that this season.

It's all hypothetical anyway, it might be useful if you play Fantasy football, but for me I'm more than happy with Aguero, who has actually scored 19 goals also thus season I may add! his partnership with Negredo is 2nd to non, it's a shame he's injured for the game, but thankfully we aren't a one man team, we have goals and assists all thru the team.
Aguero is also maturing, he's improved as a player under Pellegrini, let's just see where the respective players and teams end up thus season before we start with the fanfares at Xmas !
Peace out!!

Can't believe any self respecting City fan would take Suarez over Aguero or actually believe he is better. Yes Suarez is in a rich vein of form (as was Kun before his injury) however, I would put Kun as a better all round player and goalscorer. Plus Aguero has done it more consistently and over a longer period of time, particularly the year we won the title.

Suaraz for me is a bit of a flat track bully, good at boosting his goal tally against the lesser teams and when there is not as much at stake (hope I am not jinxing City with that statement)

If you look at his goal scoring record 41 of his 57 goals have come against teams who are currently 13th or below in the premier league or relegated from the prem with 24 coming against Norwich, Sunderland and Wigan alone.

Don't get me wrong, he looks a superb player, but on the above basis I think Aguero is more complete. Clearly, it's subjective but I would simply not swap Aguero for any other striker in the world.

Unfortunately it's the souse and rag loving media propogating this. It amazes me that Barry seems only to have become a great midfielder since he joined Everton.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.